About Chubb Seguros
In January 2016, ACE Limited acquired the Chubb Corporation, creating the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company operating under the renowned Chubb name.
Before the merger with Chubb Corporation, ACE Limited, with more than 200 years experience, had positioned itself as one of the four worldwide insurers with a presence in more than 50 countries. ACE Limited's history in Mexico began in 1990 and Chubb Seguros was established in 1999.
Established in 1882, Chubb Corporation brings more than 135 years of insurance experience to the merger. Today, Chubb operates in 54 countries and provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Chubb Seguros offers their policyholders:
- Respected brand name with a worldwide presence
- High quality insurance products and services
- Chubb Property & Casualty Insurance Company is rated A by A.M. Best, a worldwide insurance rating agency
- Claims and repairs may be settled in Mexico or in the U.S.
- Bilingual staff
Features of our Chubb Mexican auto insurance policies:
- Daily, six month and annual policies
- Full coverage or liability only
- Various limits of liability from US $50K up to US $500K
- Medical expenses for occupants; various limits available
- Platinum Assist, a comprehensive legal, medical and travel service is available 24/7 with all policies
- Legal services include bail bond
- Vandalism and partial theft coverage offered with the Platinum policy
- View more policy features on our Summary of Insurance Coverage
- Coverage for recreational powerboats, sailboats, yachts and personal watercraft
- Daily or annual policies
- Three limits of liability to choose from
- Legal Assistance
- Get a quote now!
Chubb Seguros México S.A.
Edificio Arcos Oriente
Bosque de Alisos 47A Piso 1
Bosques de las Lomas
05120, Mexico D.F.
Updated: May 30, 2019 11:09 AM