HDI Seguros Legal, Medical and Roadside Assistance
Legal assistance and bail bond coverage includes:
- Legal assistance and defense provided by lawyers in case of a road accident
- Bail bonds will be posted up to the limit of liability stated on the policy
- Legal assistance in case of assault
Medical assistance includes:
Available for passengers of the vehicle as long as the manufacturer's stated vehicle capacity is not exceeded.
- Land medical transportation
- Air medical transportation
- International air medical transportation to the U.S. or Canada
- Medical references and assistance available for doctors, hospitals, drugstores, clinics and labs.
- Round trip transportation for relative in case of client illness if the client is traveling alone or with minors.
- Payment for up to four companions to continue the trip or return home
- Accommodations or transportation in case of doctor's orders. Arrangements for the client to return home by commercial flight if necessary.
- Assistance in case of client death. The company will arrange and pay for a relative to travel to accompany the deceased home.
- Arrangements for emergency dental and glasses/contact lenses replacement
Roadside assistance for vehicles up to 20 years old includes:
- Towing to the nearest repair shop or up to US $500 limit to another location
- Services provided in case of lockout, flat tire, lack of fuel or dead battery
- Rental car in case of mechanical breakdown, theft or collision
- Hotel accommodations in case of mechanical breakdown, theft, or collision
- Authorized dealer references
- Information regarding major highways, tolls, shortest routes and locations of gas stations and police stations
- Useful trip planning information including visas, events, hotels, tips, important contacts and much more
- Services in case of document loss, luggage loss, urgent communication services, and transfer of funds
Updated: Jan 26, 2018 04:13 PM