HDI Seguros Premier Policy
The HDI Seguros Premier policy offers more complete coverage for your insured vehicle than the HDI Seguros Standard policy by including partial theft, vandalism, a collision damage waiver, and more. Both the HDI Premier and Standard policies offer a U.S. repair rate in case collision repairs are completed in the U.S. Policy Conditions and exclusions may be reviewed in the box to the right.
The HDI Premier Policy Features:
- Partial theft of vehicle parts (up to U.S. $5,000) and vandalism coverage (full coverage policies only) in addition to physical damage and total theft.
- Fixed deductible of U.S. $500 for physical damage and vandalism (full coverage policies only)
- Fixed deductible of U.S. $1000 for total theft and partial theft (full coverage policies only)
- Collision damage waiver in case of damages caused by an at fault uninsured motorist
- Medical payments for occupants of U.S. $5,000 per person up to $25,000 per accident, U.S. $10,000 per person up to $50,000 per accident, or U.S. $20,000 per person up to $100,000 per accident
- Third party liability limits of U.S. $150,000, $200,000, $300,000 or $500,000 Combined Single Limit (CSL)
- Optional Excess liability limits of $150,000 or $300,000
- Full U.S repair rates if the vehicle is repaired in a U.S. shop
- Current Mexican repair rates if the vehicle is repaired in Mexico
- Legal assistance and bail bond
- Roadside assistance and towing
Updated: Jan 18, 2018 03:03 PM