Border Traffic's Border Wait App
Download now from the App Store or Google Play Store!
The BorderTraffic app helps you save time with near real-time videos of the San Ysidro and Otay Mesa crossings, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can make informed border crossing decisions based on current video information, thus saving time, money, and frustration.
- More than 40 videos of San Ysidro & Otay Mesa crossings – Standard, Ready, SENTRI, Entering Mexico, & Pedestrian
- Trustworthy wait time estimates based on video analytics
- Southbound cams for the 905 and the 5/805 merge - Helps to know which highway has a shorter line!
- AccuWait time estimates generated using analytics of BorderTraffic.com videos which provide for more accurate times than ever. This cutting edge technology is only found on the app.
- Cameras and views to show the where the border lines end.
- My Favorite Videos feature gives you one-click navigation to the videos you use most often.
- Set alerts when the border meets your crossing criteria, for example when the Ready Lane is 20 minutes long
- Allow push notifications to inform you of major border delays
- Time My Crossing feature allows you to track your wait times. Plus, each time you use it, you’re helping the AccuWait feature to become even more accurate.
- Easier and faster navigation to the information you need
- More crossings in Baja will be covered so that Baja will be the first state to have live video updates and AccuWait wait time estimates for all the major crossings.
While crossing the world’s busiest border will never be completely stress-free, BorderTraffic.com’s app certainly removes most of the unknowns and lets travelers relax, confident that they have round-the-clock access to the trustworthy information needed to avoid wasted time and ensure the most efficient trip possible every time. App user, Marie Acosta, agrees, “What an incredible app! I’ve lived my whole life in Tijuana and nothing helps like this.”
Download the app now from the Play Store or the App Store. Ten percent of profits will be donated to Tijuana orphanages.