Finding the San Ysidro Border Fast Pass LaneView San Ysidro Fast Pass Lane in a larger map
The Border Fast Pass Lane may be accessed from Calle Segunda (Benito Juárez). This is also the Medical Services Lane.
1. After exiting the toll booth on the Scenic Toll Road
(Highway 1) at Km. 11, Playas de Tijuana, follow the signs
that lead to San Diego.
2. After coming down the hill and crossing the bridge,
take a right and loop around.
3. This is Avenida Internacional. You will drive up the hill
and then parallel the U.S. border.
4. Stay on Avenida Internacional for a few miles.
5. Watch for the SAN DIEGO/INTERSTATE 5 signs and continue
to follow them.
(This photo also shows an exit sign for Avenida
Revolución. The Avenida
Revolución exit is an alternate way
to find Calle
Segunda to get to the Fast Pass Lane.).
6. Once you cross under this bridge, prepare to exit to the RIGHT.
7. Exit RIGHT before the PEMEX gas station, onto AV.
8. At the light is Calle Segunda. Smart & Final will be on your
Mexitlán is across the street. Take a LEFT here onto
9. Once on Calle Segunda, stay in the third lane from the left.
Exit in the lane between the concrete dividers and the
curb following the Colonia Federal signs. This will lead you
directly to the Border Fast Pass Lane.
10. Continue up the hill, paralleling the regular border line on the left.
11. Stay in this lane up the hill and over a bridge and then on NOTE:
the left is the booth. Pull up towards the booth and give the
official your Fast Pass.
Even if you see cones in the lane during their hours of operation, it is NOT closed.
Pull up and the officers will come out of the booth.
What to get a Fast Pass? Read about how to get one and much more on our Border Fast Pass page.