International Travel and Aeromedical Insurance
Plan For The Unexpected
What happens if you are injured or become ill during your travels to Mexico or abroad?
Who will pay for potentially expensive medical bills?
How will you locate a qualified physician or communicate properly if there is a language barrier?
Aeromedical provides medical and emergency medical evacuation coverage to travelers while outside the U.S.
With 3 plans to choose from, benefits may include:
- Emergency Medical Evacuation - up to $75,000 (covers claims due to pre-existing conditions)
- Accident/Sickness Medical - up to $100,000
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment - up to $100,000
- Repatriation of Remains - up to $7,500 (covers claims due to pre-existing conditions)
24-hour multilingual Assistance Services include:
- Emergency Medical Evacuation arrangements
- Referral to medical care and insurance verification
- Emergency message service for medical situations
- 24 hour contact for legal emergencies
- Legal referral to help you locate a consular official or attorney
Optional Hazardous activities rider available for additional purchase
Optional Accidental Death & Dismemberment buy up
Daily, monthly or annual rates are available - starting as low as $3.00 per day!
Go to the Aeromedical Website to Learn More
Updated: Oct 28, 2008 08:29 AM