About Mapfre Seguros
Founded in Spain in 1933, Mapfre is now present in 43 countries. Today they are the leading provider of insurance in Spain, and the leader in Latin America for non-life insurance products. Mapfre serves more than 20 million customers worldwide.
Mapfre's history began in Mexico in 1990 when Mapfre purchased Seguros Tepeyac S.A., a Mexican insurance company founded in 1944. Since 2002, Mapfre Tepeyac S.A. (Mapfre Seguros) has focused on insurance for autos, life, accidents and illness, finance and credit. Mapfre's mission is to guarantee customer satisfaction with a high level of service, leadership and social responsibility. Mapfre Seguros has 400 offices throughout Mexico.
Since 1975 Mapfre has dedicated a part of its annual earning to its Mapfre Foundation, which supports non-profit activities primarily through five institutes: Social Activities, Prevention & the Environment, Traffic Security, Arts & Culture, and Insurance Science.
Mapfre Seguros offers their policyholders:
- Respected brand name with a worldwide presence
- High quality insurance products and services
- Mapfre Tepeyac S.A. is rated A- by A.M. Best, a worldwide insurance rating agency
- Claims and repairs may be settled in Mexico or in the U.S.
- Claims office in McAllen, Texas
- Bilingual staff
Features of our Mapfre Seguros auto insurance policies:
- Daily, six month and annual policies
- Full coverage or liability only
- Various limits of liability from US $50K up to US $300K
- Medical expenses for occupants; various limits available
- Legal services include bail bond
- 24/7 claims and roadside assistance reporting center
Mafpre Tepeyac S.A.
Blvd. Magnocentro No. 5
Centro Urbano Interlomas
Huixquilucan, Estado de Mexico CP 52760