How To Use Our Site
Step 1: Quick Quote / Enter Information
Our website will give you a quick quote by entering initial information:
- Vehicle year, make, model, and current value
- Length of the policy (annual, six months, or daily) and the time the policy is to begin
- Value of any towed items
Once you have selected the desired coverage and created your account, you will want to have your driver's license and registration for each vehicle handy to enter:
- All the information on the driver's license
- VIN and plate number
- Domestic insurance carrier
- Lien holder, if applicable
Step 2: Review Policy and Purchase
you will be able to review your policy, make any changes and purchase your policy. We accept:
- Visa and Mastercard
- American Express
- We also accept checks or money orders, but please call us toll free 888.552.2252 or email us at service(at)bajabound.com to make arrangements
Transactions are handled by secure transaction via 128bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) over our secure server at https://secure.bajabound.com.
Step 3: Print or Fax Policy
Once your policy has been paid for, you will have the choice to either print out or fax your policy right away. This is your proof of financial responsibility that fulfills the Mexican legal requirement. As in the U.S., you must carry a hardcopy of the policy with you in your vehicle at all times. You should also print out a copy of the Policy Terms and Conditions from the insurance company (HDI or ACE).
*Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like help with your policy. Our toll-free number is 888.552.2252. We are available Monday ~ Friday 9am ~ 5pm Pacific Time.